Monday, June 25, 2007

The Three Musketeers

My daughters are 12 1/2 months apart in age, and my niece was born within that 12 month period. So, with three girls in the family born within one year, they are very close and love to be together! Usually, it's a giggle-fest when they see each other. They always "pick-up where they left off" and play together like they haven't been apart. They love to dress up, play with make-up, sing songs and put on little concerts, play kickball, practice cheers, and "hang out." Their personalities are very different, and that may be the main reason they get along so well. I'm thrilled that they have each other for friends and hope they continue to be confidants throughout their lives. They don't know, yet, how fortunate they are to have each other!

These three sweet girls are together this week, unfortunately not with me, and I know they're having a blast! I miss them and can't wait to see them this weekend!

3 comments:

Joan said...

They are so precious together -- and independently as well!

Anonymous said...

such cute little angels! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree - they're such beautiful and sweet angels!