1-3 - All 3 of my children play baseball or softball. We have snack for all three of their teams after the games soon. I bought an assortment of chips and Gatorade for 3 teams.
4. E's birthday is this weekend. He is celebrating it with his class today, so I bought 4 packs of cupcakes.
5. Also, for his party this weekend, we needed pinata fillers - more candy and small trinkets.
6-9. All 3 children have their class Spring party in the next 2 days. We bought 1 dozen plastic eggs and Starburst to put in them for each child.
7. N's class Spring party is today. We bought juice boxes for her class.
8. B needed cookies to decorate for her class party.
9. E's room mom requested a bowl of fruit. So I DID buy one item that wasn't junk.
10. My own class has a party is today. I bought chips for our picnic-themed Spring party.
11. I bought more chips for E's birthday cookout on Sunday.
12. I bought granola bars for my children to take to school for snack time. It's practically a crime to send children to school without a snack to eat in the morning.
13. I bought candy for my AR jar- more Starbursts. My students are allowed to get a treat on Friday when they take an AR computerized test.
Walmart must love me!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants