Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just a Thought

I've missed blogging. Things have been hectic lately. With 3 kids playing ball, homework, and end-of-the-school-year school activities, we simply haven't been home much. I got up early this morning to do some housework - load the dishwasher, straighten the living room, put away some laundry, etc. Nothing major - just some decluttering. As I was cleaning I thought, "Boy, I haven't even been home enough lately to keep the house somewhat straight!" But, then it hit me..."How have we been home enough to make the house this cluttered?" Someone surely must be sneaking in and doing this to our house! Just wait 'til I catch that little bugger - I have a feeling there are 3 of them!

I hope to write again soon. Summer's coming!

2 comments:

Joan said...

The guilty parties could be "Not me" or "Somebody else"!

It reminds me of something I read recently in a novel. The character was talking about weight control but it also applies to clutter control, I think. She said, "Why is it so much easier to get fluffy than to defluff?"

Anonymous said...

When you find that little bugger let me know. I think they come to my house on a regular basis too!