Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's Been a While

It's been a while, but I'm finally back. I've missed blogging, but just haven't had time to write in a while. It's been conference time at work. Conference week is a very valuable time, but it makes for a chaotic, hectic, and exhausting week. Having had them 2 years, I have grown very close to this class and their parents. It will be hard to let them go to 2nd grade without me! My students are outstanding little people and this group of parents is very loving, concerned and involved with their children. They want what is best for them, value my input, and are truly partners with me in education. We had profitable planning and progress conversations last week. It's nice to know we're all on the same page concerning academic needs for the remainder of the school year. However, it's taken me a week to recuperate from all the meetings, paperwork, documentation, and planning and get caught up on laundry and housework!

1 comment:

Joan said...

You should adopt that clip art for a logo for your blog! Rest up! You need it and deserve it.