1. We were able to go and see my family last weekend. We had fun visiting.
2. We brought our nephew home. He's a trip! We had a wonderful time taking him to basketball camp each day. We were able to see his final scrimmage and awards program. He won top score for the week in the daily hot shots contest they had! He did great and it was fun to see him play basketball! The kid can hit a shot from anywhere on the court!
3. Each afternoon after the camp, the boys and I would take a fun "field trip." We had fun skating, bowling, painting pottery, and playing at Chuck E. Cheese! But, some of the most fun we had was playing video games together at home!
4. My girls stayed with my parents for the week. They had a blast playing with their cousins and seeing family. They were able to go swimming and bowling, see Rae play basketball and LaD play tennis!
5. We've had a roller coaster of a week involving some property we want to purchase. It's 10 beautiful acres that could be a great sight for a future home. However, we've run into some snags with the survey. The deal's been on again and off again all week - frustrating and emotional, but we want to make sure it's the correct survey before we purchase. Thank goodness RJ caught the mistake on the original survey!
6. We worked together in the basement yesterday. I have worked this summer to get the upstairs cleaned out and organized. Now that the upstairs is looking good, the basement needs the same treatment. It's going to be a huge job, but now we've officially started.
7. We are five again. Years ago when E was three years old, our oldest daughter went on a camping trip with her girl scout troop. E has always been fascinated with numbers and was very aware that our family was not all together. We did some shopping the night B left and E sat in the shopping cart and repeatedly said, "We're not 5. We're 4." Our family of 5 was missing one and it bothered him. Well, we're 5 again after being apart this week. It feels wonderful to be back together.